MEDICAL TREATMENTThe following treatment is provided in Clinical Health Resort “Lermontovsky”:
– medical rehabilitation of patients after acute myocardial infarction, treated unstable stenocardia, operations on heart and major vessels;
– rehabilitation of patients after acute cerebrovascular disorders;
– medical rehabilitation of patients after orthopedical and traumatological operations, patients with defects and abnormalities of spine, arthroplasty, endoprosthesis and re-endoprosthsesis, extremities replantation with the use of Kuyal'nik mud;
– medical rehabilitation and follow-up of women for the duration of pregnancy
–treatment of patients with diseases of the locomotor system (osteochondrosis, scoliosis, intervertebral hernia, joints diseases of different etiology);
– treatment of patients with neurological diseases (after damages of the central and/or peripheral nervous system, vegetative-vascular dystonia, neurosis);
–treatment of patients with heart and vascular diseases (hypertension, coronary heart disease, rheumatic heart disorders, vegetative-vascular dystonia);
–treatment of patients with diseases of genital organs (gynecology);
–treatment of patients with rheumatic diseases.
• Clinical and diagnostic laboratory (clinical, biochemical and bacteriological departments).
• Functional diagnostics of heart and vascular, nervous systems:
•• Daily holter monitoring (ECG, arterial tension)
•• Reo-, echo-, electroencephalography
•• ultrasound diagnosis of heart, abdominal cavity and small pelvis organs
• Fetus biomonitoring
• X-ray techniques
• Professional consultations by:
• Different types of remedial gymnastics, physical therapy.
• Physiotherapy (with the machines and equipment, developed by the Swedish physician, orthopedist and one of the originators of mechanotherapy)Dr. Jonas Gustav Vilhelm Zander.
• Pool activities (hydrokinesitherapy, underwater spine traction).
• Different types of massage.
• Psychophysical gymnastics room.
•Psychotherapy room (individual and group).
•Mud-watertreatment (mud-, gas-, turpentine-, bischofit, pine and other baths), infrapelotherapy, intracavitary- and electromudtreatment.
• Hydropathy (Charcot’s douche, fan-shaped shower).
•Infrapelotherapy complex (“Egyptian” method).
•Instrument physiotherapy (electro- , magneto-, photo-, microwave-, extremely-high frequencies and ultrasound therapies).
• Electromyostimulation room.
• Inhalation and aromatherapy room.
•Room «Mountain air» (normobaric hypoxic therapy).
•Ozone therapy room.
• Nontraditional methods of treatment (reflexotherapy).